Brake lining turning machine
- Rotation in either direction; all brake linings are turned in the direction of the wheel rotation.
- The design allows to use a toolholder with very little overhang.
- Simple adaption by the height-adjustable lifting and mounting trolley
- Tool slide with a numeric read out.
- Turning of brake linings of commercial vehicles directly on the wheel hub
- Turning of brake linings on stub axles
- Turning of brake linings with mounted inner taper roller bearing
The profiling of brake linings in position, i.e. on the axle, guarantees safe braking values from the outset. Furthermore, the linings make contact over their full working surface. Overloading and consequent over-heating caused by partial contact is eliminated and both brake lining and brake drum life extended.
- The F 308 can rotate in either direction. This enables all brake linings to be turned on the vehicle in the same direction as the wheel rotation, so that the braking forces on both wheels of the vehicle are particularly closely matched.
- The F 308 is supplied complete with a lifting and mounting trolley which makes the machine extremely easy to handle. For skimming brake linings on hub reduction axles and on conventional stub axles the machine can be attached without any problem.
- The skimming process is carried out fully automatically up to the automatic termination of the intermittent feed, when the preset turning depth has been reached. Machining times are very short due to the speed of rotation of 100 rpm and a steplessly variable feed. On the basis of experience, the feed is set to 0.6 mm/rev. in our works.
- The tool slide is equipped with a numeric read out which enables a faster, easier and faultless adjustment of the tools.
- The design of the F 308 allows a toolholder with very little overhang to be used. This results in optimum concentricity, parallelism and surface finish.
- Equipped with integrated suction device to protect your health.
- “Special versions” of the F 308 upon request
For more information, please click on the respective picture.
|Maximum turning||Ø 470 mm|
|Minimum turning||Ø 230 mm|
|Maximum turning length||270 mm|
|Maximum depth of cut||3 mm|
|Lifting range of standard|
lifting and mounting trolley
|510 - 700 mm|
|Speed of rotation and feed|
|Speed of rotation||100 rpm|
|Power of motor||0,37 kW|
|Type of current and frequency||3 phase, 50 Hz|
|Voltage||400 V (230V)|
|Power supply fuse rating||16 A|
|Type of enclosure||IP 54|
|Dimensions and weight|
|L x W x H (incl. guard)||1200 x 800 x 1100 mm|
Machine + working area
|1,5 x 1,5 m|
|Weight Machine with standard|
accessories and packing
|230 kg approx.|
|Minimum flow||170 m3/h|
|Suction trunking||Ø 32 mm|
|Noise level||The noise level at maximum flow and at full load measured in accordance with standard DIN EN 31201 at a distance of 1 m from the machine surface in open space amounted to 74 dB(A) at the working position.|
|Electrical connection||A 5 core cable approx. 1,5 m long is fitted to the machine.
A customary 5 pin power plug has to be fitted to the end of the cable.
The supply voltage quoted on the name plate and the regulations of the electricity supply company must be observed.
The motor protection circuit breaker fitted trips if the voltage is too low as well as if the motor is subjected to overcurrent.
|Direction of rotation||The machine has a direction of rotation selector switch. The brake linings are always turned in the same direction as the wheel rotation.
Right vehicle side: clockwise
Left vehicle side: counter clockwise
The above data is subject to change without notice.